Whenever you start playing a Blackjack game on any good reputed Korean 카지노 game site, you need to understand the bold and typical strategy of doubling down. Doubling down means doubling your bet for an extra card. It can increase your winning chances, but also make you lose.
Therefore, understanding when to imply this strategy and using it smartly in the game is very important.
Doubling down in Korean Blackjack version
While playing Korean Blackjack online, most games will offer a double down button. You can also request by placing an additional bet after your turn is up.
Most Blackjack versions allow this option whatever your total sum of cards is in hand. However, there are specific Blackjack games that don’t allow you to double down unless your total is 11, 10, or 9.
If the Blackjack game version you are playing on a reputed 바카라사이트 allows you to double down at any time, you get aware of the dealer’s hand. Ensure that your dealer is holding a lower card or their sum of cards is lower than yours.
Incorporating doubling down strategy at the right time
- The 9 strategy works best when you start playing the game
- You will get 2 cards while the dealer gets one which gives you an upper hand
- The 11 game is a bit risky but could work well if the dealer has a lower card
- While on a live online Blackjack table, ensure the dealer uses cards between 6 and 8 decks
- This would increase the chances of drawing the card you need in such a situation
- Even if you have a total of 16, 17, or 18, it should be used only when the dealer’s upcard is low within 2 to 6
- Avoid using the doubling down if you have a paired Ace and a low card
Ensure to use this strategy wisely to strike a perfect balance between risky and safe play.